The applicant will design the electrical system (electrical connections, electronics and control) needed for the battery optimal operation and integration with renewable energy sources / electrical grid. He/she will work together with the software and hardware engineering department to design the Sinergy Flow innovative battery system.
The profile searched is an electrical engineer capable to integrate Sinergy Flow’ battery with controls, sensors, and power systems. This role will include hands-on work in a lab environment: assembling of power circuitry, integrating components, executing tests, designing of pilot plants and solving practical problems will be daily tasks
What you’ll do
The candidate will be responsible for the development of the Sinergy Flow battery module electronics and control systems
- Design and study of electric/electronic components needed for battery integration with renewable power sources / electrical grid
- Collaborate with suppliers to select best-in-class power system solutions
- Collaborate with software and hardware engineers to develop a battery management system (BMS) capable of coordinating functionality and safety responses throughout the system
- Develop and support the execution of validation tests for electronics and control systems
- Execute performance testing and analysis of power collection and conversion components
- Support engineering design and prototyping activities
- Draft procedures, reports, and technical documentation in general
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years experience with electrical system design, assembly, operation, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of common industrial communication protocols and physical interfaces
We would love to see:
- Comfortable working with high voltage and high-power electrical systems and power converters
- Experience with energy storage systems integration
- Previous professional experience with activities similar to the expected duties
- A strong propensity for teamwork
- Ability to adapt and prioritize
- Autonomy in the decision-making process
- Aptitude to seek innovative solutions
- Positive attitude and appetite for learning
- Ambition to become a technical leader in our company
- High reliability, flexibility, and availability
As an early startup with enormous growth potential, we are not looking for a simple employee. We are now hiring tomorrow’s “Head of”. For this reason, we need ambitious and passionate people who appreciate the company’s values and are ready to reinvent the grid with us.
English: at least B2 level, preference for C1 level or higher
MSc or PhD in electronics or electrical engineering. Other degrees may be valued if there is demonstrable professional experience testifying to the achievement of the requirements.
What we offer
A young and dynamic working environment where you will be highly engaged in the success of the startup. Working with us is a unique opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Our operational headquarter is based in Rho (Mi) – Italy, well connected to the city of Milan and the hinterland via multiple public transportations (M1 metro line, urban and suburban train and railway lines) and easy to reach also by car (multiple highways and freeways connected).
The contract details will change according to the candidate’s experiences and background. The compensation/benefits will be discussed during the interview.
If you are interested, submit your candidacy to email@example.com
Please, indicate the position in the object
NOTE: the job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of information. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.